Error in ZohoCRM Integration Template (15.5)

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by ayachem, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayachem

Our ZohoCRM lookups do return responses according to the 3cxSystemService.log (verbose), but the lookup is cancelled due to an unknown function error.

Error message in the 3cxSystemService.log:
    3232|0053|Erro|Exception during number processing: Unknown expression: FoundRecordCount. Part: FoundRecordCount.

Original code in ZohoCRM Integration Template:
    Code:
    <Request SkipIf="[IIf([FoundRecordCount]&gt;0,True,False)]" Url="[Domain]/crm/private/json/Contacts/searchRecords?...

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @ayachem,

Do you have a match in a Zoho Lead or a Zoho Contact? What version of 3CX are you running (you can check this in the Dashboard, below the license info)?

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ayachem

Hello,
    The accounts and leads are checked first, and I assume this command is meant to avoid checking the contacts if there is already a match.

In our testing, if a match is found in account or leads, it returns data in the logs. But the whole lookup still fails due to this error. If I remove the SkipIf argument completely then the lookup works for the first two scenarios, but fails if there are no matches prior to the contacts.

Our version: 15.5.5
    And we are unable to connect to the updates server to get new updates. We just get "
    Unable to reach 3CX Updates server. Check your internet connection and try again." Although it returns the update type counts just fine.

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @ayachem,

I saw your other post about error 4832. Are you still having this problem after you re-added those phone fields?

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ayachem

The FoundRecordCount is an error with your integration code, not Zoho's. Fixing the zoho field has no effect on this problem since it happens before you attempt to even call Zoho. Is it possible I have an out of date DLL? Is there a file I should check?

6. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

"FoundRecordCount" is a valid variable name. It contains the number of records returned by the previous scenarios executed... It's weird that it's not being validated. That's why I asked you the version number you have. Regarding that, can you tell me the exact build number you have? You can take it from the Dashboard, for example:
    upload_2018-4-4_14-50-33.png

Can you confirm if you have the Update 4 applied to your system?

Kind regards.

7. ayachem

Activated Pro 15.5.3849.1

8. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That's the problem, you're using 3CX v15.5 Update 1, but the server side integration was fully released with Update 2:
    https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/phone-system-update/

Please update your system, then the integration should start working without any issue.

Kind regards.

9. ayachem

Are you able to provide me with a direct link to download the update? Our server keeps giving an error that it cannot connect to the download server. It appears from watching the traffic that it's not even trying to connect out. Unless we should just download the full version and restore the backup? Thank you!

10. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

11. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

12. ayachem

It still says: https://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/v155
    Which redirects to the home page if you try to access it from a browser on the server.

I have changed it and now it looks like the updates will work. Thank you!!!

edossantos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.