Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBjsi'. Error ID 501

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

What does this mean?

17:54:37.187|4420|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBjsi'. Error ID 501. errmsgTypeError: application.testvad has no propertiesline1linetxttokentxt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

That is a javascript runtime error: "application.testvad has no properties".

The VAD represents components as javascript objects. Then, the properties of the component are properties of the javascript object. Here, it seems that you have a component named "testvad", but somehow the properties are not initialized.

Can you describe what are you trying to do? What kind of component is "testvad"?

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

That was the name of the application.

But I got the problem to go away after a simple change. I had custom components inside the application which had a period in the name, such as testvad.testcode.comp. When changed to testvad_testcode.comp it worked finally.

I don't understand why, because I thought I had a different component previously that worked fine with a period in the name.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Well, that explains the problem. With a period in the name of the component, when the VAD generates the VXML script it tries to create the variable "application.testvad.testcode". That is interpreted by the javascript engine as a variable named "testvad" with a property "testcode". But the variable testvad does not have that property, and that's why the problem appears.

We had a similar problem in the past with dots in the name of the project. We fixed that some time ago. This is a similar problem with the component, we'll make some changes in the VAD to change that automatically to "_" in the javascript variable name. Until this fix is released, you will have to avoid using dots in the name of components.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,

5. Nathan Lang

I am getting the same error: "Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBjsi'. Error ID 501. errmsgReferenceError: N is not definedline1linetxttokentxt". Any ideas? I don't have any modules with 'N' as the name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.