• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Error occurred when calling ERP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojj551

Free User
Reaction score
I get this error when I try to configurate the 3CX system V15 after the installation

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 174
Hello there,

Have you tried an nslookup to erp.3cx.com? Can you reach it correctly?
Is there DPI enabled on the firewall?

I'm getting exactly the same error trying to install locally on Windows 7 machine. It initially comes up after the console credentials screen, then again after the FQDN screen. At the next screen you cannot select a domain from the drop down preventing the next step. I'm guessing this is linked to the error.

nslookup comes back with non authoritative 151.80.125.67 which I think is right?

Also tried this with firewall completely off.

Any ideas? Thanks

Ok so it looks like an issue with my W7 machine. I noticed it would verify the serial number almost instantly which seemed odd so I put a dodgy serial in and it still went to the next step. I installed the server on my W10 laptop with bad serial just to see and it rejected it straight away. I'll keep digging.

Hello there and thank you for the update,

Please try the following on the win7 machine:
Make sure your machine is up to date with all windows updates.
Please un-install, set preferred DNS as 8.8.8.8 in your network adapter, perform an ipconfig/flushdns and try again.
Make sure windows firewall is off and no antivirus is present on the machine.

If this doesn't work send me a PM so we can have a closer look at it

Watching this thread carefully as I am having the same problem - Win7 machine running in Hyper-V having ERP issue.

viperrwk

YiannisH_3CX said:
Hello there and thank you for the update,

Please try the following on the win7 machine:
Make sure your machine is up to date with all windows updates.
Please un-install, set preferred DNS as 8.8.8.8 in your network adapter, perform an ipconfig/flushdns and try again.
Make sure windows firewall is off and no antivirus is present on the machine.

If this doesn't work send me a PM so we can have a closer look at it

Just to close out my issue.

This is exactly what I did though I also installed and updated all the prerequisites (Visual C++ and .NET) before attempting the 3CX install. Once everything was up to date everything installed and worked as expected.

My only frustration now is that I moved from 3CX v11 which supported multiple simultaneous SIP trunks and the v15 PBX version does not <sigh>.

Thanks anyway.

viperrwk

Hello everyone thank your for help, I have a Windows License validated, I did install Net Framework 4.6.1 & Visual C++ . I have all Updates for my windows 7.
Also I did change the default DNS for a 8.8.8.8 (primary) 8.8.4.4 (secondary).

But I got the same result. Error occurred when calling ERP server

Hello there,

Have you tried an nslookup to erp.3cx.com? Can you reach it correctly?
Is there DPI enabled on the firewall?
This is the result for a nslookup
upload_2016-12-13_11-26-49.pngi

Hello there,
Can you please go to 3cx.com and download the new installer for SP4 and try again as it is pointing to a different activation server. Let us know if that works

V15 SP4 is beta,I download and used installer Version 15.0.6093.0, before used V15.0.59381.0, but I got the same error.

I try to config from command line but I got this Error:
upload_2016-12-13_16-54-9.png

Please make sure that your machine has full windows updates installed and if you have a local update server select get updates from microsoft and see if there are additional updates for you to install. Try that and let us know of the results.

I fix the Microsoft Update in the machine and I did install all updates, I did retry to install 3cx, but I got the same result
upload_2016-12-20_9-7-2.png

I have sent you a p.m.

I did retry to install 3CX, but before that I did install Visual Basic C++ redistributable 2010. With this procedure I got a good result, my Installation and config is Ready.

Thanks you for the help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.