Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Error placing calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by biofr0g, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biofr0g

Hey all ,

I have just installed and configured 3cx phone system , ran the config wizard and forwarded the right ports (verified with firewall checker), got acrobits softphone for iphone and configured it correctly , stun off , auth and the right ports.

Extension is registered and all seems ok , calling places a call in the server log and i can see the right number but in the iphone i get error after a ring or so , i have tried everything , what could be the problem ?

Thanks.

2. biofr0g

Few lines from the log i think its worth mentioning :

i registered as 801 extension:
    donno where this came from :
    and this is what's happening when i place a call :
    another thing to mention is that i put my dyndns as public ip and i replaced the real ip addresses with xxx for security reasons.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

One thing to check when using a DDNS service as your "contact" in place of a fixed IP...fill that information in 3CX, I think it is labelled as the domain name under the Advanced settings. Sorry, don't have access to it at the moment.

4. biofr0g

did that!
    nothing else to check ?

5. biofr0g

put dyndns as my domain , and public ip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.