• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Error removing blacklist IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcopola

Reaction score
Hello
if I want to remove an IP from the black list, I get an error saying that to restrict calls to countries I have that enabled, etc etc

There is not sufficient details in your post to fully understand the issue. Please provide a more verbose and detailed description, including a step-by-step explanation of the steps to reproduce this issue, and relevant screenshots.

Sorry ...
When the system adds an IP to the blacklist, If I go in via web and try to remove it from the list I get an error.
If I remove the ip from the console windows does not fault.
I attached screenshots

Attachments

• error_3cx.jpg
    error_3cx.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 445
Hi vcopola,

The reason you are getting this validation warning (it is not an error) is that in Settings>> Advanced, you have not specified a country code and international data code ( if you look at that sections name it says e164 number processing), Add these details and then click on Security>> Allowed Country codes and select your country. You may then remove the entries from your ip blacklist as you wish.

Please let me know if this has solved your issue and if you have any further questions dont hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

and because I do not get this error if I remove the ip from the windows console?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.