Error removing blacklist IP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by vcopola, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcopola

Hello
    if I want to remove an IP from the black list, I get an error saying that to restrict calls to countries I have that enabled, etc etc

2. kevin

kevin Member

There is not sufficient details in your post to fully understand the issue. Please provide a more verbose and detailed description, including a step-by-step explanation of the steps to reproduce this issue, and relevant screenshots.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vcopola

Sorry ...
    When the system adds an IP to the blacklist, If I go in via web and try to remove it from the list I get an error.
    If I remove the ip from the console windows does not fault.
    I attached screenshots

Attached Files:

4. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi vcopola,

The reason you are getting this validation warning (it is not an error) is that in Settings>> Advanced, you have not specified a country code and international data code ( if you look at that sections name it says e164 number processing), Add these details and then click on Security>> Allowed Country codes and select your country. You may then remove the entries from your ip blacklist as you wish.

Please let me know if this has solved your issue and if you have any further questions dont hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vcopola

and because I do not get this error if I remove the ip from the windows console?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.