error webinterface after installing latest build

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shark95763, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark95763

I got this error while trying to reach the 3cx webinterface on a server 2008 r2

Error Summary
    HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error
    The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid. Detailed Error InformationModule IIS Web Core
    Notification BeginRequest
    Handler Not yet determined
    Error Code 0x8007000d
    Config Error Configuration file is not well-formed XML
    Config File \\?\C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\web.config
    Requested URL http://localhost:80/management
    Physical Path C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface
    Logon Method Not yet determined
    Logon User Not yet determined
    Config Source
    126: 4 - Gives verbose trace information -->
    127: <add name="VWG_TracingThresholdSwitch" value="10"name="VWG_DisableCachingSwitch" value="0"name="VWG_DisableObscuringSwitch" value="0"/>
    128: <!-- Performance tracing limited to this threshold -->
    Links and More InformationThis error occurs when there is a problem reading the configuration file for the Web server or Web application. In some cases, the event logs may contain more information about what caused this error.
    View more information »

Anyone else got the same problem?

2. sipero123

Hi,

I don't think Windows Server 2008 R2 is officially supported yet by 3CX, although I've seen one posting from 1 user who got it to work.

My way to get ths working was install Windows Server 2008 R2 on he host machine but when I added a VM in Hyper-V I then used Windows Server 2008 for that (not R2)

As Windows Server 2008 R2 is still a Beta product and subject to change I would not recoomend using it except for testing.

Jonathan Hamon

3. ciscotech2007

Windows 2008 RC2 support is minimal. Use Server 2003 or 2008 RTM, you will save yourself much time and trouble.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. shark95763

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply, but because it worked on the server 2008 R2 with an earlier build, i uninstalled and reinstalled 3cx and that did the trick ;-)

Thanks,

Shark

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

The config file isn't well formed. I cleaned up the files and attached the fixes here.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.