• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ERROR when creating forwarding rule and no voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatty

Customer
Reaction score
I get an error when someone tries to call an extension. And when I try to add a rule for any extension i get this:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection]
Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +1540

[HttpException (0x80004005): Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection]
Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +4925
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +391
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3074; WebGUI Version:2.0.50727.3074

Also using latest 7 version

What OS are you using?

Perhaps add a bit more information on what OS, Virus Scanner etc.

Never seen this before, but there is a first for everything I guess.

H.

Please ensure you have installed the patch (WebGuiInterface.zip ) found in http://www.3cx.com/forums/new-3cx-phone-system-7-available-8497.html

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.