ERROR when creating forwarding rule and no voicemail

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shatty, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shatty

I get an error when someone tries to call an extension. And when I try to add a rule for any extension i get this:
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection]
    Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +1540

[HttpException (0x80004005): Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection]
    Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +4925
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +391
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3074; WebGUI Version:2.0.50727.3074

Also using latest 7 version

2. Henk

Henk Member

What OS are you using?

Perhaps add a bit more information on what OS, Virus Scanner etc.

Never seen this before, but there is a first for everything I guess.

H.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alexmallia

alexmallia New Member
    3CX Support

Please ensure you have installed the patch (WebGuiInterface.zip ) found in http://www.3cx.com/forums/new-3cx-phone-system-7-available-8497.html

regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.