Error when importing solution in Dynamics CRM 2011

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by sohc, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohc

Apr 22, 2009

I am having problem importing this file in Dynamics CRM 2011.

The error message is:

<Data ss:Type="String">The import file is invalid. XSD validation failed with the following error: 'The element 'systemform' has invalid child element 'IntroducedVersion'. List of possible elements expected: 'CanBeDeleted, Descriptions, IsCustomizable, form, LocalizedNames'.'. The validation failed at: '...<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><ImportExportXml xmlns:xsi=""><Entities><Entity><Name LocalizedName="Account" OriginalName="Account">Account</Name><ObjectTypeCode>1</ObjectTypeCode><FormXml><forms type="main"><systemform><formid>{b053a39a-041a-4356-acef-ddf00182762b}</formid>< <<<<<ERROR LOCATION>>>>>

I'm not expert on Dynamics CRM 2011. Appreciate if anyone can advise what the problem is.

My 3cx version is 15.0.57336.0 - I will be upgrading the SP to 15.0.59381.0 later today.

My Dynamics CRM 2011 version is 5.0.9690.4376 (DB 5.0.9690.4150)

Thank you.
  2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Jun 27, 2007

In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 you need to import the unmanaged solution. I can send it to you by email, as it's not possible to attach files here. Please send me your email in a private message, and I'll send you the proper ZIP back.

Kind regards.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.