• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ERROR_invalid_response_type when Trying to add Zoho CRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefanm

Reaction score
I follow these instructions for Integrating Zoho CRM with 3CX: https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-crm-integration-zoho/

When I complete the set up, I click "Login" from "Refresh Token" section and I get a ERROR_invalid_response_type. ZohoCRM has advised us to contact 3CX regarding this.

Could you advise what to do to Integrate these two? It is a Cloud Zoho and the 3CX is the latest version.

You're not running 3CX v15.5 Update 5. If you see a "Login" button, then you're on Update 4. Update 5 shows an "Authorize" button instead.

I am having same issue. I've updated to SP5, and it still says Login.
If the button says "Login", you're running Update 4. Please check the version from your Dashboard, and go to the Updates page to update your 3CX installation to Update 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.