Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung(DSGVO)

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by timmbo, Feb 12, 2018.

EU-Datenschutzgrundverordnung(DSGVO) 5 5 6votes
5/5, 6 votes

1. timmbo

Hi there,

It´s not se easy for me to explain in english, so i try at the Basics.
    On May 26 the DSGVO will be active and 3CX has a Problem with the Contacts(at my Oppinion).

I´m not able to choose the Extensions where the Contacts should be provisionised, right now at all Extensions the hole Company-Contacts are provisionised.

A big advantage of VoIP-Systems are that i can add Customers or Companys where i buy from to my Extensions, so i can call them directly, but they should not seen my Company-Contacts.
    After May 26th this is prohibeted and i have to delete all my Extensions they outside of my company.

Like i can choose that some Extensions has no possibility to call outside(Land or Mobile Line), so there should be a possibility to choose some extensions get no Company-Contacts even on the Webclient.

Bye
    Timm

modellflieger likes this.
  2. ITW

ITW

3. modellflieger

4. ITW

ITW

It's common in austria to connect phone sytems with external partners/services providers.
    But without the possibility to block or hide information it's against the EU-GDPR/ DSGVO.
    Hosting an external phone or pbx at this external companies will be uncommon , also will most times not be accepted by them.