EU-GDPR General Data Protection Regulation

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by headon, Jan 23, 2018.

EU-GDPR General Data Protection Regulation 5 5 11votes
5/5, 11 votes

1. headon

Hello,

in May 2018, the EUGDPR gets active in EU and each Country, that trades with the EU.
    We need some Behavior changes in the 3CX, to get our customers ready for this:
    • We need to be able to make numbers more or less anonymous in the exportet Call Reports (e.g. 0123456XXX)
    • The "Limit Call Pickup to calls received in their extension group" feature needs to work without seeing other calls in the 3CX Phone (seeing other extension's State is no Problem, but it should not be needed to see the Calls from your Group members.
    I think, there will be other needs too, but this are the two big points our customers reported so far.
    Thank you!

ppigmans, heinz and info@matic-tec.de like this.
  2. info@matic-tec.de

+1
    One thing you could advertise well. 3CX, first EU-GDPR (EU-DSGVO) ready PBX on market.

3. heinz

Thx for this brilliant idea!

4. ppigmans

+0.5.. to be frank not all companies have the rule that "call group A is for sales while call group B is for management" i know a company who has the rule that "if person G from Company X calls to group A (sales) from Company B person C's phone ring, person C from call group A is unavailable, person B from group Z (servicedesk) is required to answer while person C is occupied."

"We need to be able to make numbers more or less anonymous in the exportet Call Reports (e.g. 0123456XXX)"

Is a good idea in my opinion but it might be better just to let encryption software handle that, maybe they should build in that?

5. timmbo