Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

EULA - Can I do this?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Justin Scott, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin Scott

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create an inbound local number service, with calls to said local number then ringing through to a client's mobile phone, obviously using the 3cx softphone and avoiding diversion fees for the client. I'm looking to charge a monthly fee for this, and scale to whatever capacity demand necessitates. So it's a SaaS.

I'm an authorised reseller, but in this case I'd also be the customer.

I have a few clients lined up, but before I go about setting this up, I want to know if it breaches any clauses in the 3cx license terms, or my reseller agreement.

Cheers,

J.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Justin, Good idea - and you can absolutely use 3CX for this and its not in any way a breach of the license terms or reseller agreement. Especially for smaller customers who dont need a PBX but just the features of a PBX on their extension this makes sense. Good luck with your service!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Justin Scott

Great to know. Thanks for getting back to me Nick, and for the good wishes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.