Exception when adding new extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by diamondra, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondra

hi ,i have this error when i try to add a new extension please someone can help me
    Internal Server Error(500)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Helpers.ExtensionHelper.CreateExtension(String newDn, Tenant tenant, Group defaultGroup, DefaultGroupRight right)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Helpers.ExtensionHelper.CreateExtension(String newDn, DefaultGroupRight right)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Controllers.ExtensionListController.New()
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__28.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__18.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware.d__4.MoveNext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    at ManagementConsoleJS.Middleware.ExceptionWrapperMiddleware.d__3.MoveNext()

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @diamondra ,

Try to add an extension using a different number e.g. if now you are using 001 try use 002. Does the problem still occurs?
    What are the specs of your system?

Thank you

diamondra likes this.
  3. diamondra

i use netinst debian install on vmware esxi 6.5 ;these error appear when i click the button add

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Which version PBX are you running? Are you on the latest build? Did you use the Debian provided ISO or the 3CX provided one?

5. diamondra

i use elastix5 debian iso
    sorry for my engilsh

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Is this a fresh installation? Did you get any errors during the installation? Can you re-install in case something went wrong during the installation?

7. diamondra

i was had an licence_error.httpserror when i finish configuration 3cx but after reboot it was working .
    yes it's a fresh installation

8. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Please check your inbox as i have sent you a p.m

diamondra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.