Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

EXCHANGE 2010 UM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SaturnTech, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaturnTech

Looking for some feedback from regular users here.

I'm trying to configure Exchange 2010 UM with 3cx via the documentation here but why is it that when I create a digital receptionist and specifically configure to "Redirect to Exchange", it tries contacting the extension locally rather than routing to Exchange. The Exchange server is defined in the general settings and in fact, while watching a capture using WireShark I can see the "heartbeat" traffic to the SIP port on the Exchange UM server but I can't get the voice mail to redirect nor can I force using the Exchange Auto-Attendant.

Any ideas?

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Integration with exchange is not possible in free version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SaturnTech

I have a licensed version and have opened a ticket. I just thought I'd ask the community as well if anyone else was having problems.

I'm having all sorts of trouble with my system now...oddly enough it happened AFTER I activated my license.

4. Churchill

WOW,

Older version had suppor for Exchange even in the free version - what happened???

5. Churchill

Just to clarify:

If you request DEmo License it allowes Exchange INtegration. It anables all the features actually just limits the IP PBX to 2 simultanious calls...

Demo License is free

I have today installed the 3CX 9 version and have been able to route calls to Exchange Auto Attendant... What I am looking for is if a certain number is called to 3CX that it goes directly to the USer's mailbox on exchange... can't seem to figure it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.