• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Exchange 2013 + Calendar status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis Burgess

Reaction score
Hi,
Apologies if this has already been answered - I had a look but couldn't find anything.

I've integrated 3CX with our Exchange 2013 on prem server via the instructions here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/pbx-crm-integration/

The integration and impersonation works.

I set a couple of test meetings up in my calendar and my status changed to 'Away' in 3CX as expected. However it didn't revert back to Available after the meeting finished. Is this by design or something not working? Is this something I can set globally rather than users having to do this themselves?

Additionally, is it possible to change the status mappings for Exchange <-> 3CX? We insert teacher's lessons in to their Exchange calendars as 'busy'. People tend not to use 'Working Elsewhere' here so would prefer Busy to map to DND.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.