Exchange Integration dropped from v12 Standard

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brendan.helsham, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendan.helsham

I haven't seen too much discussion on this....

In our case, we have a number of clients that use the Exchange integration for their voicemail. In some cases, this has been used for over 4 years.

In all cases, the client has also invested in the Exchange Premium CAL so they could enable/use Exchange UM, and have always paid their UI to 3CX and upgraded through the various versions released over the last few years.

Now, when they decide to upgrade to v12, even with current paid up UI, our clients will lose the ability to continue to use Exchange for voicemail, unless they pay for an upgrade to the Pro edition of 3CX.

Are we the only 3CX partners that think this is wrong?

Surely, if you buy any software with certain functionality, and maintain current UI/Maintenance, that same functionality is available on every new version of the software to which you are entitled to free upgrades?

I'm interested in others' opinions/comments. I think that these clients should either get a free uplift to Pro or Exchange integration needs to be re-introduced to the Standard edition.

Cheers
    -Brendan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.