Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Exchange Server 2013 and 3CX Integration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gbkrishnakumar, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbkrishnakumar

Hi,

I have installed the 3CX 11 with SP3 on my lab in one of the virtual machine, and have an Exchange Server 2013 installed on two virtual machines on Hyperv 2012. One server with Exchange CAS 2013 and other for MB 2013. Unified messaging is enabled. When I try to enable the integration option in 3CX (Settings >Advanced > Exchange 2007/2010). But the option " Use exchange server for voice mail" is disabled state and I cannot tick the check box to enable the same. Please let me know how to enable this?

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Free licence?

http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison.html

3. gbkrishnakumar

Thanks a lot, means the Exchange integration feature will work only on licensed version, not on free edition. Is there any option to convert the 3CX as evaluation product (like for 30 days limited time). So that I can check those features listed for commercial edition as well.

4. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Hi,

Use this V11 Demo Key to activate enterprise features: DC4U-7OL5-4XTG-IUST

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gbkrishnakumar

Thanks a lot. I have activated the license and enabled the Exchange server 2013 integration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.