Exchange UM missing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neoware, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoware

I am trying to evaluate 3CX Phone System to connect to Exchange UM. Downloaded the Free edition, activated the enhanced DEMO key I got by mail, restarted the services. Everything Ok so far, even can call between 2 PC's.

I am following this Guide http://www.3cx.com/support/exchange-server-2007.html. But I am missing this option:
    [​IMG]
    According to the e-mail with key i received: "If you wish to test the features of the commercial edition, you can use the DEMO license key. This key enables all features, but limits the number of concurrent calls to 2."

Am i doing something wrong?

2. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Re: Exchange UM missing intergration

In 3CX v7 the Exchange UM options are found under Settings > Advanced on the Exchange 2007 Tab

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ase

Ase

Hi Neoware,

I got this info earlier regarding the outdated FAQ for 3CX V7, but it seems to take some time to review.....

//Ase
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re: Exchange 2007, Forbidden error
    by William400 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi

In test labs V6 works fine with release of Ex07 as well as SP1. FAQ update for Ex07 is ready and being reviewed.Regards

William England
    Technical Support Engineer
    http://www.3cx.com

4. eagle 1

The demo key and Exchange 2007 sp1 UM do work. And they work very well. And seemed to be very easy to setup, even though the faq was outdated. There is not much to setup on the 3CX side. There is more to setup on the exchange side. There are many faq's on the net for the MS EX07 UM setup. I was really suprised how easy and how well it worked.

Remember to set the EX Um to use the G711 Codec. This seemed to work for me as the default wma skipped and broke up a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.