Exchange UM Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can 3cx and Exchange 2007 reside on the same server and be propperly integrated?

Thanks,
    Brian

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Yes, this is no problem at all..... Well look into your other post tomorrow

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok thanks.

Brian
    http://www.jaydien.com

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Actually i have to correct my post. 3CX and Exchange UM server can not reside on the same machine since both want to use port 5060. If its possible to move the Exchange 2007 SIP port to another port number then its possible to have them running on the same machine, however currently i think its easier to have them running on separate machines.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are correct and I have changed the SIP port in 3CX to 5070 to get the system working in the current configuration.

I feel it is a better for me as a reseller to be able to get a system like this working all on one box so I can offer a turn key IPPBX/Voicemail (Using Exchange) solution to potential customers.

It seems to be a more appealing solution to people, both financially and astetically, when they see a ful service solution on one box. I think it will help me sell the system much better. Something about a compact, simple looking machine appeals to people on some sort of level.

Just the way I see it. But thanks for the response.

Brian
    http://www.jaydien.com

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the only way to see it from my point of view. Works "out of the box" :). Configure everything in the "office", create backup and ship it out to the customer, plug and play.