Exit still does not exit ?

Discussion in 'iOS' started by TotallyVoIP, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TotallyVoIP

When you select exit, the app still does not fully quit, it still remains resident and visible on the background task manager.
    Is this just my iPgone 3GS or do others have the same issue.
    I upgraded from beta straight to release version via the iPhone (not itunes).

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

this should be def. be fixed now.
    R u running iOS 4.1?
    Uninstall plz the beta version remove it from itunes to and start fresh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. qc7

qc7

I just installed on an iPhone 4 and found the same thing (I have never installed any beta versions, so it's not that). I installed directly to the phone and am running iOS 4.1 (in fact, when I first tried to install it, a compatibility error dialog came up and the AppStore app wouldn't even allow me to install it until I had updated the phone to iOS 4.1). Maybe this info is helpful to you.

4. Sarah Hastings

Firstly, iPhone apps are not desktop apps, and should not be treated like them. One proper way to handle this situation is adjusting the idle timer and letting the device turn itself off, when your app's internal timer expires.

5. dariusvayne

Does a new version installation will fix this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.