• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Exit still does not exit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyVoIP

Reaction score
When you select exit, the app still does not fully quit, it still remains resident and visible on the background task manager.
Is this just my iPgone 3GS or do others have the same issue.
I upgraded from beta straight to release version via the iPhone (not itunes).

thanks

this should be def. be fixed now.
R u running iOS 4.1?
Uninstall plz the beta version remove it from itunes to and start fresh

I just installed on an iPhone 4 and found the same thing (I have never installed any beta versions, so it's not that). I installed directly to the phone and am running iOS 4.1 (in fact, when I first tried to install it, a compatibility error dialog came up and the AppStore app wouldn't even allow me to install it until I had updated the phone to iOS 4.1). Maybe this info is helpful to you.

Firstly, iPhone apps are not desktop apps, and should not be treated like them. One proper way to handle this situation is adjusting the idle timer and letting the device turn itself off, when your app's internal timer expires.

Does a new version installation will fix this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TECHXNEPAL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.