• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved EXP 50 sidecar/expansion module no longer works

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCWI

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Apparently the latest firmware (updates through management console) on the T56 with the EXP50 simply doesnt work. The EXP 50 will no longer boot, it just stays at loading...please wait.

Opened a ticket with 3cx and they said the new firmware isnt supported. How/why is it deployed through the management console if it isnt supported?!

Any one know a work around to this?

Downgrade to the previous version, maybe this version works

Download from yealink website, and upgrade the firmware via the phone gui

Opened a ticket with 3cx and they said the new firmware isnt supported. How/why is it deployed through the management console if it isnt supported?!
Indeed, the firmware 58.80.0.20 which is currently available in the Management Console for the T56/T58 phones has an issue with the EXP50, Yealink has confirmed this with us. Currently newer fw versions are in testing, and once everything checks out it will be uploaded

I found the ticket with the support team and all that is stated is the above fact.

This is fixed with firmware 58.80.0.30 which I was able to get from my Yealink distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.