• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Expanded presence view

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenvil

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a weird issue with the expanded presence view and not having an option to "pickup" a call when you right click it.

Here's what my test is.
1. I created an extension
2. I created a call queue and added the extension
3. I set an inbound rule to the queue
4. i set up 3cx phone for windows with the extension, and log into the queue
5. I place a call to the queue
6. When i right click on the incoming call in the active calls window, there is no option to pickup the call, only transfer, park or drop.

the call does ring in the 3cx window (ie not the expanded presence view). I have included a screen shot to show the behavior.

I have assigned manager rights to the extension.

Is there something else i need to do to be able to right click the call to pick it up as described here - http://www.3cx.com/user-manual/expanded-presence/

I am not seeing the pickup option, and I need to train our receptionist as i will be setting our main office number up as a call queue.

thanks

Attachments

• 3cxexpand.jpg
    3cxexpand.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,390
Has the user got permission to "Perform operations (divert, transfer, take) on any active call to group" under the Extension Group - Member Rights section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.