Expected delivery of latest build?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by darrellchapman, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrellchapman

3CX Team, I know you are hard at work at getting the VoIP client ready for release but I was wondering if you can post a status of where you stand with the client? When do you foresee the next build being released? Will it be another Beta? Can you provide a preliminary build history (bugs addressed, features added) to us?

The reason I ask is that a couple people that I've helped in these forums (including myself) are eagerly awaiting a new build to fix problems that we are encountering with the client. I know full well that the client was/is in beta and its my own problem for deploying company-wide. However, before I'm forced to jump ship (to another SIP Client) until the next build, I was hoping you could just give a status update.

I think that will go a long way in keeping everyone happy.

Thanks so much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mandev

I second that.

3. tein

I agree with Darell. So? When? The Tunnel is kiling us.

Regards, Gregor

4. mandev

I tried the latest update which appears to have most of the things fixed that needed fixing ( accept DR to unregistered extensions) but alas the Tunnel still does'nt appear to work.

No issues with the MS VPN against the server in the new release.

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have tested the tunnel quite extensively on the latest release which we released last week. PLease let us know what exact issues you face with the tunnel

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. h2009

h2009 Member

I've found the tunnel doesnt work either.

In the client all its says its that its "connecting" on the server side its showing as not registered.

7. mandev

MIne says 'connected" and wireshark of the server shows conversation between 5090 and the client so I belive thats ok. The Clients bridge log shows conversation as well.

No server logs at all of contact so I can't send them and perfect operation when not using the tunnel local or remote. Perfect operation using the MS VPN and all the improvements you promised work, its a very functional client now.

But on the server I have NO Tunnel options at all, no way to set the port other than the .ini. The documentation says I should have server options - where?

Can somebody send me a working set of , ini's? Do I need to test using SBS?

Les

8. respecte

Does anyone have links to the documentation/manual to the server and client. I am looking for these to set up the tunnel config. Thanks.

9. h2009

h2009 Member

Hi there are you looking for this setup guide?

http://www.3cx.com/support/3cx-tunnel.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.