Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Export Call Logs v10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by biker29r, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biker29r

Hi! I am a new V10 user, and need to export my call logs to excel to generate reports. Any assistance with this topic will be appreciated VERY much!

2. RobertKroll

I too need help with this desperately. I have found how to export the call log, but here is the problem:

1. When you export to excel, you cannot SUM the elapsed time. For some reason, excel doesn't recognize xx:xx:xx as hh:mm:ss

2. I need to extract reports and isolate specific numbers and calculate my costs to call those numbers. Then I need to change my costs to compare future calling plans to streamline my expenses. From what I can see, once the log calculates the call cost, it won't go back and recalculate.

3. The billing doesn't seem to work, because I cannot set a 'local unlimited' rate.

I have been using 3CX for several years, and these have been recurring issues. I don't see why they don't have call log analysis built directly into the windows management console.

-Bob

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Check this file (on Windows 2008 Server):
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs\CDRSingle\calls.txt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. biker29r

Hi,
    Thank you for the answer. I have the system on Server 2008, but there is no such file. Is there something in the system setup i missed perhaps?
    Thank you, Allen

5. nbailey

nbailey Member

Settings > Advanced > CDROutput needs to be configured for the information to show up.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.