Export Call Logs v10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by biker29r, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biker29r

Hi! I am a new V10 user, and need to export my call logs to excel to generate reports. Any assistance with this topic will be appreciated VERY much!

2. RobertKroll

I too need help with this desperately. I have found how to export the call log, but here is the problem:

1. When you export to excel, you cannot SUM the elapsed time. For some reason, excel doesn't recognize xx:xx:xx as hh:mm:ss

2. I need to extract reports and isolate specific numbers and calculate my costs to call those numbers. Then I need to change my costs to compare future calling plans to streamline my expenses. From what I can see, once the log calculates the call cost, it won't go back and recalculate.

3. The billing doesn't seem to work, because I cannot set a 'local unlimited' rate.

I have been using 3CX for several years, and these have been recurring issues. I don't see why they don't have call log analysis built directly into the windows management console.

-Bob

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Check this file (on Windows 2008 Server):
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs\CDRSingle\calls.txt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. biker29r

Hi,
    Thank you for the answer. I have the system on Server 2008, but there is no such file. Is there something in the system setup i missed perhaps?
    Thank you, Allen

5. nbailey

nbailey Member

Settings > Advanced > CDROutput needs to be configured for the information to show up.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.