• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Export Call Logs v10

Status
Not open for further replies.

biker29r

Reaction score
Hi! I am a new V10 user, and need to export my call logs to excel to generate reports. Any assistance with this topic will be appreciated VERY much!

I too need help with this desperately. I have found how to export the call log, but here is the problem:

1. When you export to excel, you cannot SUM the elapsed time. For some reason, excel doesn't recognize xx:xx:xx as hh:mm:ss

2. I need to extract reports and isolate specific numbers and calculate my costs to call those numbers. Then I need to change my costs to compare future calling plans to streamline my expenses. From what I can see, once the log calculates the call cost, it won't go back and recalculate.

3. The billing doesn't seem to work, because I cannot set a 'local unlimited' rate.

I have been using 3CX for several years, and these have been recurring issues. I don't see why they don't have call log analysis built directly into the windows management console.

-Bob

Check this file (on Windows 2008 Server):
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs\CDRSingle\calls.txt

Hi,
Thank you for the answer. I have the system on Server 2008, but there is no such file. Is there something in the system setup i missed perhaps?
Thank you, Allen

biker29r said:
Hi,
Thank you for the answer. I have the system on Server 2008, but there is no such file. Is there something in the system setup i missed perhaps?
Thank you, Allen

Settings > Advanced > CDROutput needs to be configured for the information to show up.

Thanks,
Nate

Attachments

• new-1.jpg
    new-1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,849
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.