Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Export of PhoneLog

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mrLunkwill, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrLunkwill

Is there any way to export the phonelog if im not logged in?

I have users that wants to have there phonerecord in a mail each week, and when i log in to the 3cx consol its no problem to export the log and attache it to a mail - but I need it to go smoother.

What i want is to build a Consolapp that get tha log every monday morning (the timer and the app is no problem) but how do i get the log from 3cx - can i by sending loginparams to the log page (as well as the other params of the form) be able to get the log?

Anybody has an ide of a solution?

2. gbarnes

call logs

What I would do is copy the call_log.php file to mylog.php or something.

In the scrip add
    $_SESSION['loggedin'] = time();

Now feel free to poke around, ie generate the CSV file, using pre defined vars, set up at the top of script. I take it you know how to do this, its simple. (As you can write app I take it you can!)

Now, monthly would be easy, so I would stick with that, but you could filter more than 7 days ago out if you wish.

You will see the script generates a file (date.csv) or something, which can be sent via email, using some good freeware .php email scripts. I use one here.

Now, when you wish to send the log, execute the script, or of course set up a weekly timer to execute every Monday.

Might be a good idea to test it with your own email address first!

Graeme

3. mrLunkwill

Case Closed :)

Thanx gbarnes - for pointing me in the right direction
    For some reason I couldn’t get $_SESSION['loggedin'] = time(); to work I was just redirected to login screen. I placed it at the wrong place I guess –

However I found another param that I used in the top of my new script
    $skip_session_check = true;

So now my console app calls my new “mycall_log.php” and it work exactly as I want it to do

Thanx again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.