Export of PhoneLog

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mrLunkwill, Aug 28, 2007.

1. mrLunkwill

Is there any way to export the phonelog if im not logged in?

I have users that wants to have there phonerecord in a mail each week, and when i log in to the 3cx consol its no problem to export the log and attache it to a mail - but I need it to go smoother.

What i want is to build a Consolapp that get tha log every monday morning (the timer and the app is no problem) but how do i get the log from 3cx - can i by sending loginparams to the log page (as well as the other params of the form) be able to get the log?

Anybody has an ide of a solution?

2. gbarnes

call logs

What I would do is copy the call_log.php file to mylog.php or something.

In the scrip add
    $_SESSION['loggedin'] = time();

Now feel free to poke around, ie generate the CSV file, using pre defined vars, set up at the top of script. I take it you know how to do this, its simple. (As you can write app I take it you can!)

Now, monthly would be easy, so I would stick with that, but you could filter more than 7 days ago out if you wish.

You will see the script generates a file (date.csv) or something, which can be sent via email, using some good freeware .php email scripts. I use one here.

Now, when you wish to send the log, execute the script, or of course set up a weekly timer to execute every Monday.

Might be a good idea to test it with your own email address first!

Graeme

3. mrLunkwill

Case Closed :)

Thanx gbarnes - for pointing me in the right direction
    For some reason I couldn’t get $_SESSION['loggedin'] = time(); to work I was just redirected to login screen. I placed it at the wrong place I guess –

However I found another param that I used in the top of my new script
    $skip_session_check = true;

So now my console app calls my new “mycall_log.php” and it work exactly as I want it to do

Thanx again.