• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

export users

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeinstei

Reaction score
Hi-

Is there any way to export the extension list, including SIP ID, user ID, and authentication password? We use an external XMPP server (Openfire) and the SIP phone plugin needs all that info to register the softphones.

Why is there a csv import but no export?

Thanks.

Hi,
Make a backup. Extract the XML file from archive. You have there all the information but you will have to manage to export them to excel.

Sounds great. I knew there must be some way to do it.

Currently I'm exporting directly from the Postgresql database, which isn't ideal considering that I only have the admin user login. On a live phone system this is definitely a bit risky.

Hallo Forum,

As the OP states / asks! Why is there an 'import' yet there is no 'export', this just makes no sense!

Hallo danhriscanu,
I have a checked out my backups but am unable to work out which 'XML' file I need to select and subsequently export to excel, appreciate any information and thanks in advance.

3CX Design: something so logical as an 'export' function should not have to wait for a vote in any 'ideas' platform,

But I will say that I have 'played around' with this product for some time now and it is a fantastic product, I am only using it at home but it still needs 'tweeking'.
I am involved in telecommunications and I take every oppertunity to mention product to all and sundry but as I say, there are minor tweaks are still needed but, ok it is my opinion, but there are major areas that are illogically incorrect!

Antler

I do agree with Antler; having import and no export is quite odd still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.