Ext HOL not available as a destination in Inbound rules

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DNACommATL, Jan 18, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNACommATL

As the title states, I can not select the HOL/Out Of Office IVR extension under my Inbound rules. I have verified that it is listed in the Digital Receptionist.

I am running current software.

Any ideas?

2. Brian Cross

Brian Cross New Member

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but if you define a global holiday it will treat the day as Out of Office hours and play the defined IVR message as long as the trunk has it enabled.

3. DNACommATL

Sorry for the confusion. When we initially set up our Main Number DID in inbound rules, we set our OUT OF OFFICE destination to the Digital Receptionist - HOL Out of Office IVR. Due to an unexpected office closure, we created a new Digit Receptionist and pointed the line there for both office hours and out of office hours. When the office reopened we pointed the In office destination back to the original location but could not select HOL as a destination for out of office hours.

It still appears in the Digital Receptionist. I have been able to play the greeting to my extension. I just cant select it as a destination anymore.

Hope this clarifies my issue.

4. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

Do a search and see this topic has been discussed at length. You can no longer select HOL. It does work for holidays but cannot be selected. Make a new IVR.

EDIT; Sorry, 3 letter searches are curiously forbidden.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 jimbo59, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  5. DNACommATL

Thank you. I searched but wasn't finding anything. I didn't realize that the search would work for three letters.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.