Ext Status Indicator not good

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Mori, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mori

Mori New Member

Hi.

Ive just uncovered a possible bug.

When a call is placed outbound from one ext. the Client (another ext. on different computer) will show that the ext is in use. (yellow button)

After about 3-5 minutes this ext no longer shows as yellow in the client, but is back to green indicating its ready/idle even if its still in use.

The line that the ext. is placed on is also indicated as green after same time period.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

This bug has already been fixed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pentangle

Pentangle Member

Archie,

When saying "this bug has already been fixed", can you also state the version it's fixed from, as sometimes you may have fixed the bug but we wouldn't have access to the bugfixed version yet.

:)

Cheers,
    Mike.

4. Mori

Mori New Member

Cant say i agree on that Archie, since i dowloaded this version of client today...
    Unless theres a new release that i missed today, or as Mike says not released yet. :)

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

You're right, it's not released yet, because we're still testing latest changes. But it is already fixed, and will be available on next update. Sorry, I can not even know dates of updates, because they all become available only after tests, and if some another critical bugs are found - we will fixem and do tests again.

6. Mori

Mori New Member

Ah.. I c..
    Il be waiting with patience then... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.