• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ext Status Indicator not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mori

Reaction score
Hi.

Ive just uncovered a possible bug.

When a call is placed outbound from one ext. the Client (another ext. on different computer) will show that the ext is in use. (yellow button)

After about 3-5 minutes this ext no longer shows as yellow in the client, but is back to green indicating its ready/idle even if its still in use.

The line that the ext. is placed on is also indicated as green after same time period.

This bug has already been fixed.

Archie,

When saying "this bug has already been fixed", can you also state the version it's fixed from, as sometimes you may have fixed the bug but we wouldn't have access to the bugfixed version yet.

:)

Cheers,
Mike.

Cant say i agree on that Archie, since i dowloaded this version of client today...
Unless theres a new release that i missed today, or as Mike says not released yet. :)

You're right, it's not released yet, because we're still testing latest changes. But it is already fixed, and will be available on next update. Sorry, I can not even know dates of updates, because they all become available only after tests, and if some another critical bugs are found - we will fixem and do tests again.

Ah.. I c..
Il be waiting with patience then... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.