• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension in Multiple Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tblazek

Customer
Reaction score
We have one user that needs to be in our "Reception" queue and our "Technical" queue once and a while when we are short staffed. In the 3cx blog for managing queues (http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/manage-your-queues/) it says to right-click on the extension, as the user, and you should have an option to log out of the queue. When i right-click nothing happens, am i missing something? Do i need to have call center edition to do this?

Hi,

are you using v10 or v11? I hada the same situation with v10, myphone was not changing the queue status (log in/log out). Exit from myphone and login again did the trick.

v11. We do have that problem sometimes where the queue button doesnt work, but i think this is a little different. The extension is actually in 2 separate queues, if i click the logout button it will log out of both but i really just want to log out of one. The blog post tells you how but it doesnt work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.