Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Extension in Multiple Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tblazek, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tblazek

We have one user that needs to be in our "Reception" queue and our "Technical" queue once and a while when we are short staffed. In the 3cx blog for managing queues (http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/manage-your-queues/) it says to right-click on the extension, as the user, and you should have an option to log out of the queue. When i right-click nothing happens, am i missing something? Do i need to have call center edition to do this?

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

are you using v10 or v11? I hada the same situation with v10, myphone was not changing the queue status (log in/log out). Exit from myphone and login again did the trick.

3. tblazek

v11. We do have that problem sometimes where the queue button doesnt work, but i think this is a little different. The extension is actually in 2 separate queues, if i click the logout button it will log out of both but i really just want to log out of one. The blog post tells you how but it doesnt work for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.