• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

extension issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I'm a 3 digit PBX. Problem I'm having is in the digital receptionist on the prompts if I choose connect to an extension. Not all of my extensions appear... I double checked to make sure there are in the extension tab and they are, I'm stumped here and don't know why they all wont appear in the digital receptionist. They appear in everything else including right groups.. But not in the digital receptionist.

Hi Heath,

What types of extension are you missing ? just the standards ?

Can you outline anything different about what types of extensions these are - what is connected (endpoint type, IP FXS etc), whether they are STUN/SBC/Local extensions.

Are you using a supported browser such as Chrome ? have you tried clearing your web-cache or use incognito mode ?

Here is the IVR guide for any reference:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/ivr-digital-receptionist/#h.gpb1rbmzrpss

Type of extentions?? Just extensions on the extention tab. I’m using Crome browser. 3cx is hosted in house. He extentions work. We have IP phones connected to them and work fine. I can choose extensions as ring groups and they all appear. But in the digitial receptionist they all are not appearing. About 3 don’t appear

I have just looked at one of my systems (about 20 extensions) and they all show up in the IVR tab.

Does this happen randomly or is it the same extensions each time. As a test you could try deleting and re-creating one of the extensions and seeing if it appears then.

It’s the same extentions that are not appearing. There are about 8 that are not appearing and they are the same 8. I have deleted then and re-added and still no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.