extension NOT automaticly switch away during break times

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by HJK, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HJK

HJK

HI, we have upgraded from 3cx 11 to 3cx 12. SP5
    Everything is working as usual, except for one thing: an extension is not automaticly switched from Available to Away and viceversa

We have a (dummy) extension 300 (Not Registered), on which we receive all calls.
    During Office (in the status Available) we directly send ALL Call's to our Ring Group 800.
    Works perfect!

In the extension 300, under Office Hour Scheduling, we have set that this extension uses Global Office Hours, and I have configured the break times under: Automatically switch to Away during Break Times (Configure button: for monday till friday from 12:30 to 13:00)
    Also the option: Automatically Set to Out Of Office, is selected.
    In the Forwarding Rules of Away, of this extension, we send all calls: to a specific IVR (customers hear that we have lunchtime)
    But what I do, after the migration from 3cx 11 to 3cx12, it does NOT automaticly switch this extension from Available to Away, during lunchtimes. Exact same setup under 3cx11 works perfectly.

I can set the extension by hand to away,but that's not what we want... ;-)

Time and local settings are oke (our other out of office timings, are working correctly)
    Does anyone have any idea? or is this maybe a bug?

Hope someone can shed some light...

2. HJK

HJK

Anyone?

3. 3CXNP

3CX Support

Hey HJK!

I have tried to replicate what you are mentioning, but it is automatically changing the status for me.

Even on a registered and an unregistered extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.