Extension number Call Logs

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shadjimichael, Dec 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadjimichael

Hello,

I want to find the outbound call logs made from a specific extension number few weeks ago.
    I tried the 3CX Log Viewer but it show me only the calls from the last days.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

reporting.
    http://www.3cx.com/support/3cx-web-reports/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shadjimichael

I forgot to mentioned that I know that I have the option of the 3CX web reports but unfortunately is not enough for my case.
    Because from 3CX web reports I can see the extension number and the destination numbers.
    but what I want to know is from what IP address this extension number has been used to make calls to destination numbers.

4. craigreilly

I thought about C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Logs\CallHistory but it seems no IP inforamation is here.

Perhaps the Binary Log Viewer has the Origination IP

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. shadjimichael

Indeed the Log viewer has the Origination IP but it shows only the recent logs. However, I want oldest logs ie. 3 weeks ago
    It seems that I don't have this option....
    Thank you for your help and response!!

6. craigreilly

The binary logs is what I was referring to. I have like 30+ days of those on my server.
    Not sure if this is a specific setting, but I can not find where I restricted this or extended this timeframe.

7. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Craig -

Not sure, but look in the advanced settings main page and see setting for "keep log files for x days". I do not know if this is for all log files or just the ones used by the server activity log (viewer). Maybe by looking and if you have set to a high number of days it will be an indication.

8. shadjimichael

"keep log files for x days" was not checked on mine.
    thanks for that info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.