• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension status and call transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

William400

Reaction score
Hi

In the latest version of the client i find the following issues;

1. The Line status shows as grey, when the 3CX servers shows them as registered and green

2. The status of the extensions is grey but the 3cx server shows them as green

3. When receiving a call the transfer option is avialbe but will not work. I assume this is due to 2 above.

Inbound and outbound calls work fine as a general situation. I have this situation on new installs of the client as well as upgrades from an old client version.

Is there a solution to this?

As per your issue i can say that you are using free version. All these are limitation in using 3cx client with free version. so if you are really fond of the feature of 3cx client then please purchase any of the 3cx server version.

Hi

No, i am actually running the SBS version with license activated.

I had similar issues with the previous release of the server. A backup, uninstall, reinstall of the latest version and restore worked wonders.

HI

Since i just went ot the latest server version i had to unisntall and reinstall due to the VPN, so no go there either.

Look forward to more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.