• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension status not changing right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio Colbrelli

Forum User
Reaction score
Hello to all

We are setting up a new enviroment with 3cx and run just into a strange behavior:

We are using the softphone on windows and the mobile app on android, when I close the app (Button ignore push notification) and closing the windows client the extension shows up with the last statut that it had.

An example: I'm aviable on the windows softphone and the android app, now I finished working i shut down my computer and close the app (ignore push notification) on the other softphones my status will stay on aviable. We run into this problem only by using the app and the softphone simultaniosly.

Are we using only the softphone, after the shutdown of the computer the status changes to grey, everybody knows that he's not working anymore and you can't call this extension. Using only the softphone we don't know exactly what does the grey unregistered status mean, were will the calls be forwarded to? Where can I change the forwarding options for the grey status unregistered?

Can somebody please explain me this behavior?

Thank you

Friendly greetings

Fabio

Thank you for your answer I read me through the two other threads and wrote there a comment on it.

I still got a bit trouble to find the threads with the search function.

Friendly greetings Fabio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.