Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Extension status - presence, queue status

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ryanfonash, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryanfonash

In v14, on the Extension page, all extensions were listed out with their presence status and queue status. In v15, I cannot find a source to view this info for all extensions at a glance. Am i missing something?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

For the extension presence status, you can see this in the management console under the extensions tab. To see the queue status of each extension you will either have to select them individually and click on the status button or if you want to see this for all extensions at a glance you will have to use the 3cx client for windows, set your self as queue manager to the queues you want and use the switchboard to monitor them. From the switchboard you can also monitor the extensions presence status so you don't have to go forwards and backwards.

3. ryanfonash

Yes, but to enable this functionality you have to be using the PRO edition. It is absurd to suggest that you'd "...have to select [each extension] individually and click on the status button..." to see users' availability and queue status.

This is not an acceptable solution.

On a related note, I seem to be having issues with the extensions not logging in/out of queues based on extension status (the "Log out from queues" option is UNCHECKED for Available status, and is CHECKED for Away). The extensions have BLF keys for setting status as available or away, but the queue status (when I click on each extension, then the Status button, individually, on the Extensions page of the console) does not always seem to log the user back into the queue when they set themselves as available again.

I cannot seem to find where these events would be recorded so I can see if I am going crazy or if there is a legitimate bug with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.