• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension to extension dialing does not work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin5902

Reaction score
Hello everybody, im new whit 3cx i got my line registered i can ever get inboud and outbound working ...but i can't get one phone to call another phone can anybody help.
My phone are Linksys Spa-941

I am guessing that you mean "one of your local VOIP extensions cannot call another VOIP extension". Can you be more specific about what exactly happens?
Couple of things to check: Both extensions are green on the line status page, otherwise you have a registration problem with the one which is not green. Also, make sure that the extension that you are calling and is not responding is not set to forward the call to some undefined destinations.
If you can supply more detailed info about the failure, you would get better help. Your current message calls for shooting in the dark.
Halea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.