Extension View

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by golden123, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golden123

The extension view in previous versions is huge for support purposes.

The new one in v15 SP1 is severely lacking, is there going to be an update to this to bring it up to the same functionality of v14 and earlier versions?

2. michaelf3cx

Agreed on the Extension view.
    The dashboard shows number of extensions up, but in the 'view' there is no indicator of what is up or down.
    This makes monitoring much more difficult from an IT perspective. Was there in V12.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. If extensions were rock solid, this functionality would not be necessary. However extensions are far from reliable when compared to legacy Nortel, Toshiba, Samsung systems and there is very little way to monitor in 15

Again, please 3CX product managers - don't allow product to be released with such large gaps in functionality + removed functionality.

4. michaelf3cx

Me again, I have now installed Chrome on my server after seeing some of the posts. I now find the red and green dots for the extensions that are up and down, but, cannot terminate a call from this screen! The active call does not show on this screen.
    Why would you not have IE as a supported browser? from an IT tech perspective the server running the phone system is usually a dedicated real or virtual server of minimal configuration supporting only the phone system, why should it be necessary to install a third party browser to use the dashboard.
    Have just upgraded from 12, it was plain, logical and functional.
    With 15 I am unable to set a network path for backup that I was able to do in12.

5. norekhov

3CX Support

To control calls please click on "Calls" in dashboard "PBX Status".
    IE is not supported cause everything goes to Edge now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.