Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Extension went to DND autonomously

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jonas Gazoli, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas Gazoli

Hi,

I have the 3CX PBX for Debian installed. One of the extensions, which is provisioned to a Yealink T21P E2 phone, is going to DND status autonomously and no longer receives calls.

Interesting is that the phone LCD screen doesn´t show the DND icon, but when I check this extension status using 3CX clients for another extension, the status is 'Do Not Disturbe'.

If I restart the services on the server side nothing happens.

If I press the DND button on the phone twice, then the extension status changes to Available.

I updated the phone firmware, reprovisioned it and nothing.

I didn´t find a pattern that explains this status changing, then I´m wondering if someone has experienced something similar.

I have 4 extensions using 3CX clients and 2 x using T21P E2 phones. This status issue occurs only for the same extension.

Thank you.

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Jonas,

Do you have auto switch status ( is triggered with office hours) enable on that extension under forwarding rules settings? Also, please check your dial codes may you have the dial code *32 which this code set the phone to 'Do Not Disturb'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.