Extension went to DND autonomously

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jonas Gazoli, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas Gazoli

Hi,

I have the 3CX PBX for Debian installed. One of the extensions, which is provisioned to a Yealink T21P E2 phone, is going to DND status autonomously and no longer receives calls.

Interesting is that the phone LCD screen doesn´t show the DND icon, but when I check this extension status using 3CX clients for another extension, the status is 'Do Not Disturbe'.

If I restart the services on the server side nothing happens.

If I press the DND button on the phone twice, then the extension status changes to Available.

I updated the phone firmware, reprovisioned it and nothing.

I didn´t find a pattern that explains this status changing, then I´m wondering if someone has experienced something similar.

I have 4 extensions using 3CX clients and 2 x using T21P E2 phones. This status issue occurs only for the same extension.

Thank you.

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Jonas,

Do you have auto switch status ( is triggered with office hours) enable on that extension under forwarding rules settings? Also, please check your dial codes may you have the dial code *32 which this code set the phone to 'Do Not Disturb'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.