extension wouldn't ring after call ended

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ZenMasta, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I was the only one in the office today and I had a small call wave with about 4 similutaneous inbound calls. I know this because I was able to hear a phone at another desk ringing.

I completed 3 calls and after the 3rd call my extension did not continue to ring as it did previously but the other desk kept ringing.

I walked over to the other desk to pick it up but I guess by that time it must have gone to voicemail, although I was able to see which call queue it came from so I should have been rung.

Any idea why this happened?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you mean that your set did not ring again, after you hung up (from one call) while another caller was still ringing in. If that is the case, then, no, a current call will not retry your set if you hang up while another call is still ringing other sets in the ring group.

If it is something else...try to re-create it and have a look in the 3CX log for any information on what it going on. Post the pertinent part of the log if you don't see anything relating to the issue.

3. ZenMasta

ZenMasta New Member

I was on a call. At that same time some other calls came in. I could hear phone at another desk ringing

After completing my first call, my phone began ringing again so I answered the call. This happened 1 more time. By the time I completed my 3rd conversation the other phone was still ringing, but this time mine would not ring. My extension is part of every ring group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.