Implemented Extensions select all

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kenttec, Aug 10, 2016.

1. kenttec

On the old V14 we used to go to extensions pres CONTROL a (select all) and then click edit. For changing global features this was great.
    However on the V15, pressing CONTROL a selects the whole screen, and so doesn't select all the extensions, so now you have to click each one individually, which is fine if you only have a few extensions, but if you have 60 odd its not so great.

2. PaulD

..... and we have almost 1200!!! With this comment and another complaining about small paging sizes, I'm going to hold back on v15 and hope for improvements in the service packs.

IMHO, 3CX has often struggled to accommodate the needs of larger users ......

Upvoted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kenttec

I think thats a very good idea Paul, heres a list of reasons we found so far:
    1:ports have changed again, back to 5000, 5001. Which is good for new ones but not so good for upgrades.
    2:The colours for the management are awful, you cant tell the difference between selected and unselected.
    3: The status has gone, so you cant watch calls to extensions and lines any more.
    4: The click to call from the web has gone, which was a fantastic feature.
    5: If you changed provisioning files it is now a nightmare, and many clicks to use your own.
    6: Ring groups don't forward by default. (if your extension is on call forward).
    7: The new 3cx phone is Ugly.
    8: The management screen is so different, you might as well take another training course on 3cx. Everything is in a different place.
    9: the install has gone all dos'y it might be better but it looks tacky and cheap.
    I could go on but I think you get the gist, wait for SP5, 2 is coming but 2 SPs already just about says it all, released way too early.