Extensions with 3 different Routings per Day

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sbcom, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sbcom

We need to config the Extensions (for example No.19) with the following features: (if its possible)
    1) 8AM --> 2PM --> extension normaly rings for 20sec. -- after this time the call have to go to a ring-group
    2) 2PM --> 6PM --> extension rings also for 20 sec. --> after this time the call have to go to an IVR
    3) 6PM --> 8AM --> all calls for the extension have to go to an IVR
    AND: the destination-status must be State: AVAILABLE from 8AM to 6PM ...

i think a dummy-ext cannot help me ... for testing i make the following:
    for Point 1 at office-hours i send the call to the destination ... after 20sec ring the call will be forwarded to a ring-group ...

to get the resolution for Point 2 (2PM-->6PM) i config a Exception for all numbers with specified time (2PMto6PM) an forward the call to an Ring-Group specially for each Extension (z.B. No19). This Ring-Group has only one member (19) and is config. to ring the Extension (19) for 20sec. after this the Ring-Group send the call to the IVR.

I think its not the best way ... and diffucult to support ... Has anyone a better idea? ... Thanks

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

#2 eddv123, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Use forwarding rules and exceptions for different times of day (max. 15 rules).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.