• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

extention for helpdesk

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashakhalov

Reaction score
Dear colleags please help me!
I have 3cx Phone System v9.
I ve 1 main office and 4 branches in my conpany. For the Main office i have 1xx for branches 2xx, 3xx, 4xx. Inthe main office there is ext 138 for helpdesk. How to create 1 general number, for example, 911 for all user phones in my company.Where can i read about it?

thanks

You don't say if each office has it's own PBX (3CX) and they are bridged, or if all offices are run as remotes from one 3CX.

Yes it has. Each office has it's own PBX (3CX) and they are bridged

You would decide which office was to have the help desk, create an extension there that didn't conflict with the numbering plans in the other offices.

In the other offices create an outbound rule for the new help desk extension, since you didn't use a number that conflicted with any other extension numbers, it will be seen to be an outside call and follow the rule you create, this would be sent out over the bridged trunk. You should not have to strip or add any digits when sending the number to the PBX where the help desk is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.