External calls drop when trying to Park.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by elisha@2020techs.com, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisha@2020techs.com

I am using a grandstream 2160's with the latest version of 3cx. All functions work when with internal calls, including parking. But when i try to park an external call, the call drops. I have tried using SP0-SP9, as well as Transfer *01, but both fail with External calls, and succeed with Internal calls. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What type of trunking are you using? If more than one, does it happen on both. Have you had a look at the 3CX Server log for one of the dropped calls? Do the calls drop immediately, or is there a delay? How long has this been happening? Since the initial installation, or did it just start for no apparent reason?

3. elisha@2020techs.com

Discovered the problem, the sip provider was not responding after the initial request so the call was killing itself. Disabled Re-invite and now works fine, thank you.

4. uptime1

uptime1 New Member

BTW, there have been several updates to Call Park function in the latest GXP21xx firmware plus a lot of great enhancements like virtual MPK (ala BLF) buttons - yeah!. (edited 5/24/16: 1.0.7.15 is stable. 1.0.7.25 broke Shared Parking but should get fixed in next version release).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.