Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

External calls not being allowed out after 9-10pm

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tom3658, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom3658

I have a problem where I can't make any external calls roughly after 9-10pm at night and not on weekends. I've checked all the extension settings, they are all set to use global office hours and the box to block outbound calls outside of office hours is UNTICKED. When making a call I get a message saying the mobile number has been disconnected even though I received a call from that number 2 mins prior.
    How do I view the global office hours setting, I cant find it.
    I'm using phone system version 14 with service packs 1, 2 & 3 up to date.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

2. saqqara16

Not sure about 14, in 12.5 Settings - General , on this page you may see Office Hours

3. tom3658

Under settings I don't have a General category, I've no idea where else it could be

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I am pretty sure that the message you are getting originates from your provider as the PBX does not contain a prompt that tells you that the number is disconnected.
    A wireshark capture of the call will give you a pretty clear look of what happens to the call and if the message comes from the provider.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You can also have a look at the 3CX Activity Log for one of the failed calls. That will show if it was sent to your provider. If it was, then you'll need to contact them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.