• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

External DDI presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharmack

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I got a little problem with presenting different DDI when making outbound calls

I have a SIP-UA link registered with my provider http://www.node4.co.uk
I can make inbound calls to all DDIs allocated by my SIP provider
I can make outbound calls but the problem is that whatever I do
all calls are presented with the same DDI 0845 123 0000 which is an external number assigned to the account credentials used to register with VOIP/SIP provider

I have 50 exts and 50 DDIs from my VOIP provider
I need to program that each ext is presented with its own DDI when making outbound call

Do I have to program some extra SIP headers somewhere so when I make an outbound call from ext 1001 (DDI 0845 123 0001)
it will present this DDI not main account DDI?

Or do I have to create individual account with seperate login credentials for each DDI?

Cheers
Shaun

Hi Shaun. You can specify your outbound caller ID per extension in "other options". But, I believe your voip provider is controlling the caller ID outpulse. So, they would need to allow you to pass that information to them.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.