External extension

Discussion in 'Windows' started by yadac123, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yadac123

I have an external extension at home. Registeration ok but I can not hear voice from the party i'm calling.

Please help and any help would be very appreciated.

John

2. coelhopsi

Audio problems usually mean there's some traffic being blocked by the firewall. Are there any other external extension connected o this 3CX PBX that is working? If all external extensions are not working, maybe the correct ports (by default UDP 9000 - 9015) were not opened on the firewall on the PBX side. If yours is the only external extension not working, you could maybe have a firewall in your home network or computer that is blocking this traffic (are you using a personal firewall?).

3. yadac123

if the extension is internal to 3cx server then i don't have problem at all.

my external extension is at home on dsl. I got registered and connected. dial from 3cx voip client is ok. Calling the external from my cellphone is no good. When i talk into the cellphone my pc speaker is ok but when i speak to the mic my cellphone hears nothing.

Please help

:)

Thanks

4. yadac123

Thanks matt i've solve the one way audio issue by installing the latest client.

Thanks
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.