I configured a client's system in our office and entered the External IP from my office. Once I moved the system to the customers site and tried changing the External IP so I can reach the PBX from outside the LAN, I noticed it still shows the old Static IP from my office. I called support and they said to change from Static to DHCP, restart all services and then change back to Static IP and restart services again, however, this did not work. I try reaching the PBX from the FQDN and I can't reach it. I waiting several days for full propagation of all DNS servers but still no change. In the PBX the Static IP is staying correct but the DNS is showing my office External IP still so I can't reach the customer's PBX. I am running V15 SP3 and using the 3cx.us:5001.