• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

External line usage restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckey415

Reaction score
hi!
i have a 3cx and audiocodes mediant e1 gateway. everythings work ok, i can call to pstn and recieve calls from pstn.
i need to add some external line usage restriction rules to my environment. by defalt when i call to pstn 3cx sends the call to audiocodes and it tooks the first free line out of 30 available in e1. i need to set rules that would allow some extensions to use only specific lines from the e1.
what's the best way to do it?

I assume you currently have 3CX configured with one SIP account on the E1 device, but allowing it 30 simultaneous calls. That way you cannot achieve what you want. U guess the only way is to define 30 separate SIP accounts on the E1 device and connect each of them to the 3CX. Than you can use outbound rules to connect.
I think it will be quite a number of rules required then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.