Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

External missed calls are not shown

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndreyP, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndreyP

Hi,
    We are using multiple Fanvil X4 phones, all are on the latest 3cx suppored firmware, 3cx is on v15.5.
    Internal missed call is showed ok, but when external call is missed - nothing is shown in phone history.
    Is there a problem with Fanvil comptibility? Pretty annoying issue...

2. AndreyP

Hey, it looks like this is not related to Fanvil phones at all. Checked with yealink t23p - same story here!

3CX Support - pleae provide any input here!

Here is the scope of my discussion with Fanvil support:

----
    3cx send cancel to my X3S, there have "cause=200" in this cancel.

In RFC, cause=200 means someone already answer this call, please stop ringing without missed call log.

But Actully I press cancel, no one answer, so this is 3cx's problem.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I have a X3 on my desk and when an incoming call arrives and i press reject i do see a missed call.I do not have a X4 currently but i will try to check there as well. What firmware is your phone running and are you using default templates?
    Is it a local extension or remote?

4. AndreyP

I tested this on X4 and X3s with firmware 2.0.3.3334 with default template.
    Extension is either local or remote. I do not press reject, Caller is just hanging up. Same is for yealink t23p.

5. AndreyP

Any update? As I said - Fanvil support confirmed it's a 3CX problem and they are waiting for the reply too.

6. SECOIT GmbH

I gut a big bunch of different phones in my test lab and also a Fanvil X4. On this X4 it shows external missed calls in the history.
    I assigned the extension directly to the SIP trunk, called the external number, hung up after one ring, call was showing in the missed calls list.

PBX: 15.5.1694
    X4: 2.0.3.3334

PS: Local phone, same VLAN as the PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. AndreyP

Ok, I checked with both remote and local phones. Noone is showing missed external calls.
    What can be the issue in this case?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.